The position of Chief Financial Officer consists of determining and formulating policies and providing the overall direction of the company. It also consists of planning, directing and coordinating operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of other staff managers.
Outsourced CFO’s services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of a company and its staff in meeting objectives, and determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
- Appoint department managers and delegate responsibilities to them.
- Confer with staff members to discuss issues, coordinate activities, and resolve problems.
- Direct and coordinate an organization’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Direct human resource activities, including the approval of human resource plans and activities, the selection of team members and the establishment and organization of the department.
- Direct, plan, and implement policies, objectives, and activities to ensure maximum returns and to increase productivity.
- Negotiate or approve contracts and agreements with suppliers, distributors, and other organizational entities.
- Prepare budgets for approval, including those for funding and implementation of programs.
- Review reports submitted by staff members to recommend approval or to suggest changes.
Contact Us today and we can discuss your needs.