The position of Project Accountant consists of analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports to determine or maintain a record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability or other financial activities required within our Clients organization.
- Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting or data processing systems, long range tax or estate plans.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations, to project future revenues and expense or to provide advice.
- Compute tax owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
- Develop, implement, modify and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Develop, analyze, and maintain budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budget costs to actual costs.
- Prepare, examine and analyze financial records, financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting procedural standards.
Contact Us today and we can discuss your needs.